2021 FALL CAMPS
ELITE PROSPECT CAMP
The Elite Prospect Camp, held for 2022-2025 baseball players, is the best camp to gain instruction from and exposure to the Longhorns coaching staff. Players will utilize the state-of-the-art J. Dan Brown Player Development Center, including the Roger Clemens Pitching Lab, along with college baseball’s finest stadium, Disch-Falk Field. This camp will include:
• Gameplay in front of the Texas coaching staff
• A limited player-to-coach ratio
• A strength and conditioning information session
• Video analysis information
• Skill instruction and interaction with current UT baseball players and coaches
• WinReality virtual reality pitch tracking and vision training work
• Lunch (for position players and two-way players)
This camp also features an optional “Under the Lights” session on Saturday night where your 2022-2025 player will go through practice like the Longhorns do. This will include all skills training (hitting, pitching, fielding, base running, arm care), on-field batting practice, and the lowest player-to-coach ratio.
Elite Prospect Camp I
Saturday, October 2, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. (optional) and Sunday, October 3, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Elite Prospect Camp II
Saturday, October 16, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. (optional) and Sunday, October 17, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
MORE CAMPS COMING SOON.